Union Assurance PLC Vacancy
Job Post : Finance Internship (Accounts Payable)
• Assisting in the preparation of vendor payments.
• Assisting in the preparation and posting of Month -end and year-end Journal entries.
• Assisting in the preparation of Month end related works.
• Assisting in the management of company expenses.
• Assisting in the preparation of ad-hoc management information reports on request.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Graduate or Undergraduate (4th Year) specialized in the fields of Finance / Accounting
• Partly qualified in CIMA / ACCA / CA will be a definite advantage • Excellent written and verbal communication skill in English
• Analytical skills with great attention to details are essential
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office package is a must
Applicants who are interested are encouraged to apply on or before 10th September 2021 via e-mail email@example.com