Trainee – PFS Recoveries Department
Closing Date: 28/02/2022
Keep GrowingTrainee Personal Financial Services – Recoveries
Ideal candidates should;
* be below 23 years of age.
* successful completion of GCE O/L (with credit passes for English and Mathematics) and GCE A/L with three passes for the main subjects excluding General English.
* possess good oral and written communication skills
* possess good MS Office skills
* be flexible with working hours
Your main responsibility will be assisting in maintaining the leasing delinquent portfolio of the Bank at its desired level.
A competitive remuneration package and other fringe benefits as well as structured career advancement opportunities and extensive training are on offer for the the chosen candidates.
Please apply via e-mail sending an updated CV or a DFCC Bank application form which could be downloaded from our website to [email protected] with the post
applied for in the subject by 28 February 2022.
Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Senior Vice President (Human Resources) DFCC Bank
PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk