Sri Lanka Tourism Development Authority – Personal Assistant to Director General/Junior Manager
Sri Lanka Tourism Development Authority (SLTDA) is the government authority tasked with planning, development, regulation, and policy implementation of tourism and related industries. Sri Lanka Tourism Development Authority is identified as a critical contributor to the national economy for the future.
Personal Assistant to Director General/ Junior Manager (Contract Basis)
• Answer and make telephone calls courteously, take messages accurately and ensure that the messages are passed on to Director General.
• Handle incoming and outgoing mail/ email / fax and other documents to the Director General.
• Plan and coordinate appointments, maintain daily appointments schedule and diary management.
• Arranging of meetings (internal & external parties) and taking minutes.
• Attend to all travel arrangements, accommodation, visas of the Director General in order to ensure timely travel.
• Ensure timely and accurate completion of letters, reports, presentations and other documents as and when assigned by Director General.
• Handle divisional correspondence / drafting letters / preparing reports Maintain a proper filing system and maintain files to the proper format for easy retrieve of papers as required, to ensure that Director General is provided with accurate and comprehensive information.
• Prioritize workload to ensure that tight deadlines are met.
• Any other work assigned by the Director General.
• The Candidate should have a degree in the field of Mass Communication/ Languages/ Management/ Administration in English medium recognized by the University Grant Commission with a minimum of one (01) year experience in the capacity of a Personal Assistant in the relevant field or a similar capacity
• Followed a Chartered Secretariat Course from a recognized Institute with a minimum of three (03) years post qualifying experience in the relevant field.
• A monthly salary of Rs. 45, 000/- inclusive of all allowances.
• Should not be less than 22 years and not more than 45 years (The upper age limit will not apply to the internal candidates).
Critical Skills and Experience:
• Should be a Team Player with Excellent Communication Skills (verbal & written).
• Flexibility and adaptability.
• Sound knowledge in computer applications.
• Skill in additional languages would be an added advantage
By a structured interview (If the interview panel recommended, there will be a written test.
How to Apply :
If you think you are the right fit for the job, please send your CV via registered post together with copies of certificates pertaining to academic/professional qualifications, work experience and the names of two non-related referees to reach the undersigned on or before 15.092021.
Please mention the position you are applying for on the top left-hand corner of the envelope.
The Candidates who are in the service of Government Departments; State Corporations Statutory Boards should submit their applications through their respective Heads of Department.
Sri Lanka Tourism Development Authority
80, Galle Road