Sarvodaya Development Finance – Gold Loan Officers
GOLD LOAN OFFICERS
The job holder is responsible for smooth operation of gold loan related activities.In doing so, he/she should
• Responsible for handling the Gold Loan Transactions and Accurate gold valuation.
• Obtain necessary approvals relating to the Gold Loan Transactions.
• Update and maintain the necessary registers and documents relating to Gold Loan operations.
• Create and improve good customer relationships wIth the centers and achieve the given monthly targets.
Qualifications and Experience
• Have minimum 01 years of Gold Loan experience in Bank/Finance Company
• Have 3 passes at the G.G.E (A/L).
• Ability to carry out the given tasks independently with minimum supervision.
• Good command in speaking & writing skills in Sinhala & English is required. Ability to converse in Tamil would be a distinct advantage.
• Computer literacy is an essential sought
Areas : Mathale, Nawalapitiya,Ambalanthota, Delgoda, Minuwangoda, Nattandiya, Ruwanwella, Mannar, Akuressa, Homagama, Dambulla, Dehiattakandiya, Kabathigollawa, parakramapura, Borella,Vavuniya,Trincomalee,Anuradhapura
To Apply :
Interested candidates are invited to forward their CV’s including names and contact details of two non-related referees to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the post applied for in the subject line of the email on or before 30th September 2021.