Receptionist – Hotel Sapphire
• Responsible of welcoming guest, guest registration and escorting them up to their room within the specified time frame.
• Maintaining accurate guest information in the system and maintain high level of confidentiality of information is must.
• Handling telephone calls and attend to guest inquiries In an effective and efficient manner.
Requirements & Qualifications
• Should pass G.C.E A/L and professional qualification for front office Management from a reputed hotel school or an institute with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar capacity.
• Age below 30 years.
• Would be required to be polite and confident with a great deal of patience.
• Should have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills. • Good communication skills in English & Sinhala and ability to speak foreign language will be a definite advantage.
• Well versed with telephone etiquette.
• Should be a team player, while been able to complete assigned task independently.
To Apply :
Please forward your complete CV with two non-related referees to reach us by Email or post and mention the post applying in the the subject line of the e-mail or on the top left hand corner of the envelope.
The Group Head of Human Resources
No 371, Galle Road,