HNB Assurance PLC is currently looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following vacancy:
Junior Executive – Payments & Digital COE
• Ensure that insurance claims have been paid out to the eligible parties and ensure that the payments are made timely and accurate.
• Handle daily mails including mail receiving, job allocation, posting and forwarding the daily mail to the respective authorized person.
• Preparation of claimant correspondence.
• Preparation of periodical reports such as paid outstanding and quarterly retunes etc.
• Maintain quality and customer service standards (Benchmarks) and appropriate level of service delivery.
• Assist for IT system developments in relating to payment claims and other IT projects.
• Diploma in Insurance.
• Certificate level or licentiate level in ACII, SLII/ III .
• At least 2 to 3 years’ experience in the insurance sector in a life claims department.
• Life Underwriting, Life Servicing experience will be added advantage.
• Completion of A/L examination.
How to Apply :
If you believe you are the right person we are looking for, forward your complete resume together with contact numbers and the names of two non-related referees to reach us by email to email@example.com (state the position applied on the subject line).