Graphic Designer – Union Assurance PLC
Closing Date: 07/09/2021
Union Assurance is a leading corporate and the fastest growing entity in the Life Insurance industry backed by the strength and stability of John Keells Holdings PLC, one of Sri Lanka’s largest listed conglomerates. For the 9th year, the company has received the GPTW certification as a ‘Best Employer Brand,’ and in 2020 was awarded the ‘Global Employer Brand’ by the World HRD Congress.
The person will be mainly responsible in visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and artworks for the distribution channel.
* Supporting the creative lead by creating graphics for digital and traditional marketing campaigns
* Create and/or update marketing and communication materials (posters, newsletters, logos, print/web images, mini-animation, brochures, social media posts etc.) based on briefs with minimum supervision
* Applying style guides creatively while upholding brand identity
* Brainstorm with the team and come up with new ideas for upcoming campaigns and events
* Provide additional administrative and graphics production assistance including working with
* Plan required creative concepts by studying information, required distribution platforms and materials.
The Applicant should possess:
* BA degree in visual communication or graphic design, or equivalent experience with a portfolio
* Strong knowledge on graphic design fundamentals is a must.
* Previous 1-2 years’ experience in a similar capacity will be a definite advantage
* Proficient knowledge in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Video Editing software
* Proficient knowledge in Microsoft PowerPoint is a must – (i.e.: template creation and animation skills)
* Video creation and editing skills are essential (Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects and other apps such as Filmora or Bitable.)
* A good eye for design, layout, typography, and an attention to detail
* Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
* Ability to juggle multiple projects with tight deadlines
The selected candidate for the above position will be entitled to an attractive remuneration package. Applicants who are interested are encouraged to apply on or before 07th September 2021.
Union Assurance PLC
Click Here : Apply Now
Download – Advertisement