- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp coffee powder
- 1 tbsp caramel liquid
- 1/2 cup mixed fruits and nuts (raisins, dates, apricots, cherries)
Here are the steps to follow:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Grease a cake tin with oil and dust it with flour.
- In a bowl, add milk and oil then mix it well with a whisk.
- Add all-purpose flour, coffee powder, cinnamon powder, cardamom powder, sugar, baking powder and baking soda. Mix it well.
- Add caramel liquid and soaked fruits and nuts including juice. Mix it until a smooth batter is formed.
- Pour the batter into the greased cake tin.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
I hope this helps!