BBA2021 List Released 2021
BBA2021 Degree List Released 2021 BBA (Online Degree Programme Registration – 2020/2021 Instructions
1) Name list of the students who are selected for the 2020/2021 batch is attached below.
They are eligible to register for the 1level of the degree programme which contains three levels with two exit points namely diploma level and higher diploma level.
2) In order to proceed the registration, deposit the course fee for the first level (Rs.
70,000) on account of Centre for Distance and Continuing Education, University of Peradeniya/ Account No 057 1001 41 338036 (People’s Bank) and send the scanned copy of the pay slip email@example.com with the subject “BBA online registration”, mentioning your Name, National Identity card number and your Application number in the body of the email on or before 25 September 2021.However, once the curfew is lifted you need to send the original pay slips by registered post addressing Senior Assistant Registrar, Centre for Distance and Continuing Education, University of Peradeniya, Old Galaha Road, Peradeniya.
3) Students who will be registered for the programme by 25 September 2021 will be
instructed later to proceed further.
4) Due to the prevailing Covid – 19 crisis, interviews and orientation programme have
been postponed. However, the first semester for 2020/21 batch will be started soon after registration of the students.
5) Students have been selected based on details they have provided assuming that they are
true due to the inability of summoning students for interviews. Nevertheless, interviews will be conducted whenever possible to check the original certificates/qualifications. Registration would be terminated and students will be suspended without refunding money in case of providing fake information
6) Write to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us through our official Facebook group
(https://www.facebook.com/edoeuop) for further information.
Senior Assistant Registrar/ Centre for Distance and Continuing Education