American Embassy Vacancies Srilanka – Engineer – Residential [Female/Male]
Engineer – Residential [Female/Male] – American Embassy Vacancies Srilanka
The monthly Salary Rs. 260,524/-
1. Education – Bachelor Level University Degree in Electrical or Civil field of Engineering is required. (Must attach copies of relevant educational certificate/s).
2. Prior Work Experience – Five years’ experience in Civil Engineering field, which includes practical fieldwork requiring application of engineering principles and practices in managing construction and related projects is required. (Must attach copies of relevant service/work experience certificates).
3. Language Proficiency – Level IV (Fluency) reading, writing, and speaking English is required. (This will be tested) Level IV (Fluency) reading, writing, and speaking Sinhala or Tamil is required.
4. Job Knowledge – Must have a thorough knowledge of building and construction standard codes and practices. Must understand good management and supervisory principles.
5. Skills and Abilities – Develop concept drawings such as construction plans, floor plans, and shop drawings using computer Auto-CAD software and equipment. Must be able to prepare written reports and correspondence in English. Must be able to manage outside contractors repairing or upgrading existing U.S. government residential buildings. Coordinate site meetings and coordinating the work of contractors and monitoring their progress and preparing reports related to contractor work. Valid Class “B” Driver’s license (formerly C, Cl) with a clean driving record is required. (Driving skills will be tested). A copy of the driving license should be attached.
How to Apply:
Please visit our website https://lk.usembassy.gov/embassy/jobs/ to submit your applications through Electronic Recruitment Application system (ERA) Before you continue with the application process, please carefully read the instructions available on our website.
■ Relevant Educational Certificates
■ Relevant Service/Work Experience Certificates
■ Relevant Driver’s License
■ Proof of citizenship (National Identity Card/Passport and/or Work Permit)