Amana Bank Job Vacancies in Sri Lanka 2022
Internship — Human Resources
• Energetic and ambitious individuals interested in a career in Human Resource Management
• Passed G.C.E Ordinary Level and Advance Level, with minimum Credit passes for Mathematics and English for O/L.
• Following a Diploma / Degree or a Professional Qualification in HR will be an advantage
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Application
• Effective Communication Skills. Fluency in all three languages will be an advantage
• Excellent Organizational Skills and willing to take new initiatives • Ability to work as part of a high performing team
How to Apply :
Send your CVs to [email protected] indicating the position applied for in the subject line of the email.